[Koha] File Charset.pm not found

arnab arnabsadhukhan at kolkatacdac.in
Wed Dec 27 22:17:25 NZDT 2006

Hi Chris,

I've installed the MARC module. I'm using Perl 5.8.8 on windows platform.
Now when I'm going to install MARC::Charset it is telling to first install
DB_File module. I've downloaded DB_File-1.814 but when going to install it
is giving error.
When giving the command "perl Makefile.pl" it is showing

C:\usr\DB_File-1.814>perl Makefile.pl
Parsing config.in...
Looks Good.
Note (probably harmless): No library found for -llibdb
Note (probably harmless): No library found for oldnames.lib
Note (probably harmless): No library found for kernel32.lib
Note (probably harmless): No library found for user32.lib
Note (probably harmless): No library found for gdi32.lib
Note (probably harmless): No library found for winspool.lib
Note (probably harmless): No library found for comdlg32.lib
Note (probably harmless): No library found for advapi32.lib
Note (probably harmless): No library found for shell32.lib
Note (probably harmless): No library found for ole32.lib
Note (probably harmless): No library found for oleaut32.lib
Note (probably harmless): No library found for netapi32.lib
Note (probably harmless): No library found for uuid.lib
Note (probably harmless): No library found for ws2_32.lib
Note (probably harmless): No library found for mpr.lib
Note (probably harmless): No library found for winmm.lib
Note (probably harmless): No library found for version.lib
Note (probably harmless): No library found for odbc32.lib
Note (probably harmless): No library found for odbccp32.lib
Note (probably harmless): No library found for msvcrt.lib
Writing Makefile for DB_File
C:\usr\DB_File-1.814>

Could you please tell what to do next.

With Regards