[Koha] Koha 2.2.7, Debian etch and mysql-server-5.0 question

Alex King alex at king.net.nz
Sun Dec 3 20:57:40 NZDT 2006

There is a package called mysql-server-4.1 in etch.  However, it is
empty, and depends on mysql-server-5.0  It is an transitional package,
an aid to a smooth upgrade from a sarge system.   It ensures that if a
sarge system with mysql-server-4.1 installed is upgraded, it will end up
with mysql5.

The side effect is that if you type apt-get install mysql-server-4.1 on
an etch system, you will in fact get mysql5.

Alex