[Koha] Re: 2.2.4 to 2.2.5 upgrade problem

Alex King alex at king.net.nz
Fri Sep 29 16:28:53 NZST 2006

The details of the fix are at
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2006/010477.html

Two files need to be modified, Search.pm and SearchMarc.pm, see the
details in the post.  The change is relatively straightforward for
anyone with any kind of programming background, the post contains a
diff.  You can manually edit the files to change them - that's what I
did and my install is working fine.

In general it is a larger change to downgrade from MySQL5 to MySQL4 than
it is to change a couple of files in Koha.  However, if you're more
familiar with apt and MySQL4 is available in your version of Ubuntu, you
might feel more comfortable with than than editing perl files.