[Koha] Re: 2.2.4 to 2.2.5 upgrade problem

Matthew Metzger news at thinkdeeper.com
Fri Sep 29 16:03:07 NZST 2006

Alex,

your guess is a good one. I checked in the versions of MySQL and the old
(working) server is using 4.1.12 and the new (non-working) server is
using 5.0.22.

Do you recommend that I remove MySQL5 and then install MySQL4? Or do you
recommend trying to change the database so that it works with MySQL5?
I'm thinking just going back to 4 would be easier as this is a new
install, but any suggestions would be welcome.

thanks for your help.

-Matthew