[Koha] Please Read Body

Stephen Hedges st.hedges at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 01:13:08 NZST 2006

Laurie, IIRC the Windows install does not come with a complete data
set.  Or as Rob W. says on the download site, "This install has both a
blank data set and a small set of sample data."  I think you'll need
to manually install the MARC 21 data set, which is included somewhere
in your Koha directories.  (Unfortunately, I'm not near a machine
right now that has Koha installed -- can anyone locate this for her?)
I think there's been some past traffic about this on the list, if you
search the archives.

Stephen