[Koha] koha with ldap

mourik jan c heupink heupink at merit.unu.edu
Thu Jul 27 23:48:25 NZST 2006

Hi!

Thanks for replying. If I understand things correctly, commenting out
those lines would also mean that on *very first* login, the user details
are no longer taken from ldap, right..?

I would either like to:

- Take the user details to be taken from ldap ONCE (on user creation)
and then left alone (so they can be updated by the users themselves in koha)
or
- Disable user update details in the koha webinterface

Because now users can update their details, but the system erases
(overwrites) them at each login.

Commenting out the "$borrower{...} lines" would probably not do what I
want, right..?

Regards!
Mourik Jan