[Koha] Fwd: web based installation documentation?

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Tue Jul 18 14:42:31 NZST 2006

Hi Truth,

You can install Koha on most any subscription-based web service, you can
also pay an existing Koha company to host it for you (see a list of
companies that do this on the Pay for Support site on koha.org). As
far as improving the documentation for how to install Koha on a
subscription-based web service, submissions are welcome.

And just for the record, LibLime does provide fully-hosted solutions
that you can just 'load your records' into. Hope that helps answer
your questions.

Sincerely,

jmf at liblime.com |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |2(888)KohaILS