[Koha] Fwd: Koha - what all languages it supports

Stephen Hedges st.hedges at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 00:20:37 NZST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Murari <murari at nio.org>
Date: Jul 13, 2006 12:52 AM
Subject: Koha - what all languages it supports
To: st.hedges at gmail.com

Dear Mr Stephen Hedges,
I went to the Koha website to find out what all languages the software
supports (for the metadata pertaining to the documents). I did this job just
to find out whether it supports Latvian and Russian languages (English
interface is no problem) based on the query received from Latvia.

I am also interested in knowing whether it can accept the Indian languages
for data entry and search.

Since this info was unavailable on the website, may I request you to please
let me know whether this is possible.

With warm regards,

Murari P Tapaswi
National Institute of Oceanography, Dona Paula 403 004 Goa, India
Phone: 91-(0)832-2450275; Fax: 91-(0)832-2450602
www.nio.org, www.coastalhazards.info, www.mangroveindia.org