[Koha] Re: Clarification - (two languages) [Koha-devel] Help-Sistem commercializing

Andres Tarallo tarallo at ort.edu.uy
Tue Jun 27 05:37:12 NZST 2006

Emiliano:

Nice to have news from you, you've been silent for a long time.

Last  year I've been in Rosario Argentina, giving a presentation of the
work done in Uruguay, specifically at ORT University. There I meet a
team from La Plata, that works in the School of economics, their Koha
installation can be seen here:
http://catalogo.econo.unlp.edu.ar/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl . Do you
have any relationship with them?.

Maybe if you can't find funding for contributing you changes to the main
project you can leave the source code somewhere, in order to let
interested people to port your source code to the main tree.

Andres