[Koha] Continuting z3950 madness

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 01:43:15 NZST 2006

Just a thought, *try* using the NPL templates instead. When I wrote the
ccfls templates, z3950 was broken because I hadn't changed a couple lines of
code. We know that z3950 works with NPL, so try again using the NPL
templates to verify that's not the issue.

Kyle

On 6/15/06, Chris Cormack <chris at katipo.co.nz> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 01:07:52PM +1000, Daehenoc said:
> > Thanks for the reply. We're running Koha 2.2.5 and since I don't know
> > what npl is I guess we're running default templates. :p Actually, we
> > installed the Canevas templates now I come to think about it.
> >
> > I'm fairly sure that this problem existed prior to installing the
> > Canevas templates... but the Canevas installation and when we first
> > tried to use the z39.50 daemon was a while ago.
> >
> Canevas?? Thats a new one for me :)
>
> It looks to me like BreedingSearch is not being passed anything to search
> on
> If you look at Breeding.pm
>
> Line 167 is
> $sth->execute(@bind);
>
> Before that, could you put
>
> warn "query=$query title=$title isbn=$isbn";
>
> And then try a z3950 search and check the error logs it should hopefully
> show us if the title and/or isbn are being passed through ok.
>
> Altho this is just searching the results of previous z3950 searches, so
> this
> wont help the actual z3950 searches work. The problem there was the other
> error.
>
> Ive attached a processz3950queue file that may (or may not) fix your
> disappearing server problem
>
> Chris
>
> --
> Chris Cormack
> Programmer
> 027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications
> Ltd
> chris at katipo.co.nz
> www.katipo.co.nz

IT Tech
Crawford County Federated Library System