[Koha] Media Streaming and Media Server

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Apr 26 19:49:52 NZST 2006

we need a streaming server service... please tell us more.

ed sharpe archivist for smecc:

Hi

Note for list - I have replied off list to Amzari Abu  Bakar.

Cheers
Russel

Amzari Abu Bakar wrote:
> Hi to  all,
>
> and for whomever it may concern,
>
>  Previously I have offer a Window Media Streaming
> Server (i apologize,  can't offer other open source
> streaming server at this time) for Koha  Conference -
> as it will be use as backup/alternative to  streaming
> server provided by Conference Committee.
>
>  Thus, if the person in charge still interested, please
> contact me for  streaming account and password.
>
> Amzari Abu Bakar
>  FingerClick Solutions

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

We are always looking for  items to add to the museum's display and ref.
library - please advise if you  have anything we can use.

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.  Phone 623-435-1522
Glendale Az 85301 USA

CONFIDENZIALE:  Questo messaggio e gli eventuali allegati sono confidenziali
e riservati. Se  vi è stato recapitato per errore e non siete fra i
destinatari elencati,  siete pregati di darne immediatamente avviso al
mittente. Le informazioni  contenute non devono essere mostrate ad altri, né
utilizzate, memorizzate o  copiate in qualsiasi forma.

CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail and any attachments  are confidential and may
contain reserved information. If you are not one of  the named recipients,
please notify the sender immediately. Moreover, you  should not disclose the
contents to any other persons, nor should the  information contained be used
for any purpose or stored or copied in any  form.