[Koha] No issuelimits in category page?

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sun Mar 12 08:19:58 NZDT 2006

Stephen's hit on it: the issuingrules have been broken for several
versions. They only work if you fill in the entire matrix for every
branch. If I have a chance, I'll see about fixing that before
2.2.6 is released. Note that once you fill in the entire matrix it
works quite well.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE