[Koha] No issuelimits in category page?

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Sun Mar 12 07:16:51 NZDT 2006

Marty Jongepier wrote:
[...]
> However, when I try to issue something, it says: Too many issues (already
> issued / max : f 0/0)
>
> Now I figured this was because the issuelimit wasn't set. A quick look in
> the database confirmed this.
>
> According to the documentation I should be able to set the issuelimit in
> the
> category page, but there is no such field. It does exist in categorie.pl,
> but not in the category page.

I recently ran into the same problem (with 2.2.5) and need to go back and
revise the documentation, I think.  I had to ignore the instructions on
the issuing rules page and set the rules for every borrower category and
every item type and every branch before the problem was resolved.  (I
recommend copy and paste.)

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges