[Koha] Koha Installation Upgrade 2.2.4 to 2.2.5 Windows

Amzari Abu Bakar amzari79 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 06:19:43 NZDT 2006

The instructions given is for manual Koha installation
under windows (without using Windows installer). You
can download Koha2.2.5(linux version)from Koha
official download site. Extract tar.gz files using
gunzip or power archiever (You can download from
http://www.gunzip.org). Then you can continue using
the following steps.

Notes that, I haven't test thoroughly the effects of
this manual installation. If anybody finds any error,
please let me know. So far, I notice that Barcode
generator doesn't work, even when I used the correct
API2::PDF version. maybe, the error on httpd.conf
configuration. still troubleshooting :)

Amzari
FingerClick Solutions.

--- "Jos� Negrete L."
<hemeroteca at seminariopontificio.cl> wrote:

> HELLO IF YOU CAN HELP ME.  SINCE PLACE I CAN
> DOWNLOAD THE VERSION 2.5 FOR
> WINDOWS
>
> AT THE MOMENT WORK WITH VERSION 2.4 And I DOWNLOAD
> IT FROM :
>
> http://www.koha.rwjr.com/
>
> THANKS

intrahtdocs=c:\usr\koha225\intranet-html\intranet-tmpl

includes=c:\usr\koha225\intranet-html\intranet-tmpl\npl\en\includes