[Koha] Installing more than one Koha on the same server?

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Wed Jan 25 13:30:14 NZDT 2006

David,

There was a brief discussion of this some time ago on the developers list:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/koha-devel/2005-02/msg00033.html
That message should give you something to start with, and there's a little
more information in the previous messages in the thread.

Note that if you intend to use the uninstall script, it always deletes
/etc/koha.conf, so be careful how you choose your .conf file names.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA