[Koha] POSIX error in Windows98SE/XP !!!

Adalid Ortiz adalid at tij.uia.mx
Sat Jan 15 06:37:41 NZDT 2005

Thanks for the reply. Yes I know that Koha was designed to work on Linux but only have Windows to test. My webmaster don't like to give me rights to install the required perl modules to install koha. I was help to test phpmylibrary (phpmylibrary.org) in my windows 98 web server without cgiwin, Test MARCSEARCH that was designed to run on UNIX without cgiwin and several other systems designed to work in UNIX/LINUX with no problems. Actually I'm testing KOHA 2.0 with the same problems/bugs founded by many Linux users, then it's posible to run KOHA in windows like in Linux (except Z39).

Saludos,

LIC. FELIPE ADALID ORTIZ ANZALDO
Area de Medios Electrónicos
Biblioteca Loyola
http://www.loyola.tij.uia.mx
UNIVERSIDAD IBEROAMERICANA TIJUANA
Ave. Centro Universitario 2501
Playas de Tijuana
Tijuana, B.C., México 22200

Tel.  664 630-1577 Ext. 623
Fax   664 630-1591
eMail adalid at tij.uia.mx

"No sobreviven los más fuertes, ni los más inteligentes, sino aquellos que
 tienen una mayor capacidad para adaptarse a los cambios."

 --Charles Darwin--