[Koha] Koha 2.20 install (French language in opac)

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Sat Jan 15 03:42:22 NZDT 2005

Serge Renaux a écrit :
> Hi,
> I just install Koha 2.2.0.
> First installer step works well.
> Second step, i retrieve my database (our production Koha server works in
> 1.9.3)
>    I needed to delete original Koha mysql database before inserting my
> backup (mysql
>    dump format)
> Third Step, i use "/usr/local/koha/intranet/scripts/updater/updatedatabase"
> script.
>    All works fine except for this line
> "Creating  index on issuing rules
> DBD::mysql::db do failed: Duplicate entry 'PE-0001' for key 1 at
> intranet/scripts/updater/updatedatabase line 1259.
unless I've forgotten something, just before this you are warned that
you can get such messages, and that they are not a real problem.

> I am testing it, i get some problems.
> The French language is set the "system preferences" > opaclanguages = fr
> But i can not see the OPAC in French ???
> I changed opacthemes to default instead our local templates but it did not
> change the problem.
Set the theme to css. It's the new "default" one. the theme "default" is
useless (& should have been overwritten by css)
However, french works perfectly fine.
--
Paul POULAIN