[Koha] Using lccn in koha 2.2.0 rc2

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 04:25:13 NZDT 2004

Hello Paul,

--- Paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:

<snip>

> just go to :
> Koha >> Parameters >> systempreferences >>
> itemcallnumber
> You define here the (biblio) subfield you use to
> report in your (item)
> callnumber subfield. So 050x for you.

<snip>

i have checked in my version 2.2.0rc2 and i can not
find itemcallnumber under system preferences. however
i have just downloaded 2.2.0rc3 and hope to find it
there after upgrading.

> Note this is not true for bulkmarcimported biblios.
> Just for new
> manually entered ones.

so how do u ensure that everything fits when u use
bulkmarcimport tool. and just as an aside, how do u
get 400,000 records in with limited internet
connection here in nigeria ?

thanks again for the good works

=====
Olugbenga Adara MCP