[Koha] Translation instrutions

Jose zero at vtr.net
Sat Dec 4 05:40:07 NZDT 2004

On Friday, December 03, 2004 13:21 PM

Perfect!, I'll really appreciate a downloable ver. of your translation if
Paul add it to sourceforge.

I'll be glad to finish it to it's 100% as soon as possible and send it if
necessary...
I think I'll wait till 2.2.0RC4  since I'll migrate tomorrow to a FC3 distro
and then install Koha.

Thank you very much,  and  I'll let you know if I decide to finish it
earlier.

Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Koha] Translation instrutions