[Koha] How to get MARC biblio export to work? 2.0.1RC1

Michael Lake Mike.Lake at uts.edu.au
Fri Nov 5 11:38:54 NZDT 2004

Hi all,

MJ Ray wrote:
> I've tried this on a 2.0.1 test server that I have here and it works
> fine. The file is called marc.pl (which we probably should fix), but it
> does contain MARC data.
> I don't know what to suggest.

What exactly is the command line you are using. I was using
perl -I /home/rsnsw/koha/intranet/modules marc.pl -file marc.dat
(or similar, I'm on my Windows box now)

Also if you type "set | grep KOHA"  what do you get for the env
variables in the bash shell?
I have found that if none is set marc.pl prints a web page but if I have
something set KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha.conf or KOHA_CONF=/etc I get an error
that it can't make a DBI connection.

Thus marc.pl is reading the env variable KOHA_CONF though i should not
have to set it as marc.pl looks for koha.conf in /etc if there is no env
variable set.

Mike
--
Michael Lake
Chemistry, Materials & Forensic Science, UTS

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If