[Koha] How to get MARC biblio export to work? 2.0.1RC1

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Nov 5 01:21:23 NZDT 2004

On 2004-11-02 23:15:19 +0000 Michael Lake <Mike.Lake at uts.edu.au> wrote:

> MJ Ray wrote:
>> On 2004-11-02 06:26:25 +0000 Michael Lake <Mike.Lake at uts.edu.au>
>> wrote:
>>> loaded the sample data and so I have biblio info in there - I can
>>> search
>>> for and find it. But when I click Export it just saves an empty
>>> 'marc.pl'
>>> file. I expected lots of MARC stuff.
>> I'll take a look at this when testing 2.0.2beta0. It used to work.

I've tried this on a 2.0.1 test server that I have here and it works
fine. The file is called marc.pl (which we probably should fix), but
it does contain MARC data.

I don't know what to suggest.

  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
  Unsolicited attachments to the pipex address deleted
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/