[Koha] Problem with MARC tag structure admin (and others)

Scott Scriven koha-main at toykeeper.net
Wed Sep 1 14:04:50 NZST 2004

* Dana Huff <dana at sefovan.org> wrote:
> 1. The "MARC tag structure admin" page does not quite work

This sounds like a browser incompatibility.  Have you tried it in
mozilla/netscape/firefox?

> 2. Another issue ...
> When I select a title, I get a page with the MARC biblio
> number. But there seems to be information missing.

This may be related to the marc tag structure.  The only info
which will show up, I think, are fields you have set the "tab"
field for.  If you want, say, tag 357 to show up, you need to set
all its subfields to display on a tab.

-- Scott