[Koha] Cannot add Item - server error

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Aug 9 11:55:13 NZST 2004

On 2004-08-08 23:40:54 +0100 Thomas Bøge <thomas at boegenielsen.dk> wrote:

> MJ Ray skrev:
>> On 2004-08-05 15:32:34 +0100 Thomas Bøge <thomas at boegenielsen.dk> wrote:
>>> Fields below 010 do not have subfields at
>>> /usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Biblio.pm line 909
>> Is that in MARCmarc2kohaOneField? Is this assertion still true for
>> danmarc2? If so, why don't we see this problem everywhere?
> I would really like to answer your question - But I dont have enough
> knowledge.

There are three questions. The third is hoping for a developer, not really aimed at you in particular. Let's look at the other two.

> As I under stand MARCmarc2kohaOneField is a variable in the
> perlscript. [...]

It's a function. In other words: if you look at line 909 of the named file, then move up to the first line starting "sub", is the next word MARCmarc2kohaOneField?

> I will be happy to give you more information if you could give me a some help
> to find the nescessary information.

I don't know danmarc enough to know where to tell you to find the necessary information about whether it has repeatable fields below 010. Maybe someone on this list does.

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast