[Koha] Cannot add Item - server error

Thomas Bøge thomas at boegenielsen.dk
Mon Aug 9 10:40:54 NZST 2004

MJ Ray skrev:

>On 2004-08-05 15:32:34 +0100 Thomas Bøge <thomas at boegenielsen.dk> wrote:
>

>>Fields below 010 do not have subfields at
>>/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Biblio.pm line 909
>>

>Is that in MARCmarc2kohaOneField? Is this assertion still true for danmarc2? If so, why don't we see this problem everywhere?

I would really like to answer your question - But I dont have enough
knowledge. As I under stand MARCmarc2kohaOneField is a variable in the
perlscript. I have made no changes to the perlscripts (actually I am no
perl-coder), but only tried to setup the links between koha-old-db and
danmarc2 through the web-interface.

I will be happy to give you more information if you could give me a some
help to find the nescessary information.

/Thomas