[Koha] MARC tags to map certain Koha fields

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Mon Aug 9 01:53:33 NZST 2004

H S Rai said:
> I am able to set many tag field properly, what could not find MARC
> tag, which may be used to map the following Koha fields:
> 	items.replacementprice
> 	items.replacementpricedate
> 	items.itemlost
> 	items.withdrawn
> 	items.bijding

Some of the information in the items table will be mapped to whatever you
use as your "holdings" tag in MARC -- but many of the items table columns
will not be mapped to MARC at all.  Some U.S. libraries use the 852 tag,
many define their own 9xx tag for holdings.  If your holdings tag does not
contain such information as "replacementpricedate" (something HLT in New
Zealand wanted, I suspect), don't worry about it -- Koha will still work,
and if you weren't using that information before, you're probably not
going to miss it now.

itemlost and withdrawn are "status flags" set by Koha and will not be part
of your MARC record.

Stephen

---
Stephen Hedges