[Koha] password for web interface

Scott Malec malec at library.duq.edu
Wed Jun 16 23:15:18 NZST 2004

Hi there,

Many moons ago, when I first installed Koha, I too encountered this
conundrum:

To start out, it is indeed the mysql password for the koha database that
you will need to use to connect as administrator.  From there (in koha,
the library administration module), you will be able to add users and
adjust Koha's parameters to suit your tastes and the needs of your users
-

Let me know how this goes --

Regards,

- Scott Malec