[Koha] LC numbers--same here

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Sat May 1 08:42:34 NZST 2004

If your call number is contained in one subfield of your MARC holdings
tag, you can map it to biblioitems.classification and everything should
work OK.  Doesn't matter if it's Dewey, LC, or any other scheme.  The
problem comes if your call number is spread across several subfields.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA