[Koha] installation issues

Tom tom at wccs.homelinux.org
Wed Apr 28 09:17:07 NZST 2004

Hi,
 This is my 1st attempt at installing Koha, and I'm having some
problems w/r/t the virtual servers it requires. I went thru the
installation with the installer.pl, and it wrote the directives for
the virtual servers in /etc/koha-httpd.conf. When I try to access the
url, I get a seg fault. I've wrestled with this most of the day, and
was going to post to an apache group, but thought I'd try here
1st,since anyone who's running Koha prolly has their directives
written correctly.

Here's my setup:

Fedora Core 1-Yarrow
2.4.22-1.2179 smp kernel
httpd-2.0.48
Koha-2.0.0 installed in /usr/local/

Here's the relevant lines in httpd.conf:

--
Tom