[Koha] Newbie question - possible to include dummy 'records' as templates?

Bigwood, David bigwood at lpi.usra.edu
Mon Apr 19 09:19:34 NZST 2004

Stephen,

A good starting place for constructing templates is the "Typical fields and subfields" files for Books, Videos, and Sound recordings available at the Texas Library Connection. The last 2 are in MARC format so need to be opened with a MARC viewer. They are "dummy records"

http://tlcic.esc20.net/editing.html

Sincerely,
David Bigwood
bigwood at lpi.usra.edu