[Koha] Install - Error or Not??

William Villanueva koha at purity.com.ph
Sat Sep 6 13:21:11 NZST 2003

Dear Greg,

On Saturday, September 06, 2003 2:26 AM, you wrote:

> This is an installation on Redhat 9.0...  could there be a
> directory issue?

I've got it installed on a Mandrake 8.2

> I'd really like to find a method of having the koha-httpd.conf and
> httpd.conf updated automatically by the installer.pl process

I believe the 1.2.x version did since it edited my http.conf.  But then
I moved it out since I have set up a number of virtual sites (and also
using virtual names for the intranet and opac instead of the ports) and
have clumped them together in another file.
(/etc/http/conf/vhost/Vhost.conf)

> (call me lazy)....
That's what's makes me want to find simplier solutions too... ;-)

God bless you.
William

--
 William Villanueva