[Koha] Migration to 2.0 betas going smoothly?

Joshua Ferraro jferraro at alma.athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Tue Jul 29 11:37:31 NZST 2003

Ben,

The "Stable" (1.x) and "Unstable" (2.x) branches really represent two very different types of library cataloging.  The most notable difference is that the 2.x branch supports MARC.  If you plan to use MARC it may make better sense to try out the "Unstable" branch for now; it's pretty usable, and most of the bugs are display-related rather than funcionality issues.  An upgrade should be no problem when 2.0 is released.  Alternatively, you could set up CVS and symlink the relevent directories so that with each check-out you have the latest bug fixes.

Joshua