[Koha] 2.0 release meeting *UPDATE*

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jul 10 09:48:53 NZST 2003

Pat Eyler <pate at eylerfamily.org> wrote:
> are most involved in the 2.0 release.  Paul's going to be available, and
> would like to ensure that the Katipo folks are able to be there as well.

Until further notice, I will not be attending release meetings.  Please
direct any discussion about installer bugs and QA to the mailing list.
Neither of these are discussed much in these long meetings and they are
really inconveniently timed for me.  If anyone would like to discuss
them, maybe we can fix a mutually convenient time?

I will try to attend general technical meetings, but I think they
won't be weekly.  Indeed, when is the next one?

MJR