[Koha] 2.0 release meeting *UPDATE*

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Tue Jul 8 04:57:46 NZST 2003

*Sigh*, we're going to stick with the original time, see below for
details.

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Pat Eyler wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> With a 2.0.0 release rapidly approaching, and a bunch of bugs needing to
> be found, reported, prioritized, and fixed, we're going to institute a
> weekly irc meeting to help handle the load.
>
> We'll meet every Wednesday at 1800 UTC in the #koha channel at
> irc.katipo.co.nz -- Anyone is welcome to attend, please bring your bug
> reports.
>
> We're making this change to help make the meeting more accessible to Paul
> (the 2.0 release manager), and our other European developers.  I know this
> is very hard on the Katipans, if it proves to be too much of a hassle, we
> might try to alternate weeks or something.

Upon further review, we're going to stick with the original time of 1900
GMT for the time being.  This works better for the pool of developers that
are most involved in the 2.0 release.  Paul's going to be available, and
would like to ensure that the Katipo folks are able to be there as well.

>  (Here are a couple of conversions follow)
>  UTC          France     Seattle   New Zealand
> Wed 18:00   Wed 20:00   Wed 11:00  Thu 06:00

  Wed 19:00   Wed 21:00   Wed 12:00  Thu 07:00

> (Please feel free to translate and/or forward this message to
> other mailing lists as appropriate.)
>
> -pate

-pate