[Koha] ANNOUNCE: Koha perl dependency RPMs for Red Hat 9

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Fri Jun 27 22:51:09 NZST 2003

Mandi! MJ Ray
  In chel di` si favelave...

> > someone would package koha for debian. Better then i do. ;)
> I am Debian developer, but producing my own Koha package is not a high
> enough priority yet (sorry).  I would be interested in sponsoring a
> tidy Debian package for a non-developer if that is ready before me
> (very likely).  Ideally, development should be discussed on koha-devel
> and on the package request bug at http://bugs.debian.org/186958

...some month ago i think this was the perfect things to do: someone
that sponsor me and my packages.

But really thinkg are changed rapidly since then, and now i've no
time to do this. ;(
I'm very sorry... i hope someone could continue the development, i've
put my packages on:

	http://tank.sv.lnf.it/~gaio/koha/

so someone could see this.

I think that for now will be a very good thing to have at least all the
koha perl dependencies fullfilled with correct debian package. If you
can sponsor this, or stress the correct debian developer to have these
packaged...

Thanks.

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin				    GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

	 Proteggiamo l'innovazione in Europa: no ai brevetti software
			   http://swpat.xsec.it/