[Koha] Bar code scanners

Max Stam mstam at gsg.wa.edu.au
Thu Jun 26 14:04:43 NZST 2003

Gidday Elizabeth

I have not yet used a scanner but as far as I've seen, they plug into the keyboard plug,
and then the keyboard plug piggybacks into that.

All the scanner does is emulate keypresses so if I understand it correctly, no software
involved, the PC does not know that you used a scanner rather than the keyboard.

Max
Great Southern Grammar
Albany, Western Australia