[Koha] (no subject)

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Apr 7 20:39:11 NZST 2003

Emiliano Marmonti wrote:

>Dear Pat:
>
>  I've read that in 1.91 the spanish translation is not included, is that
>right?

No, it's not right :-)
I've included in the release ALL translation, but i think that only
english (native dev), and french (my mother language) are uptodate. And
i can say that important modifs in templates haven't been reported to
other languages. So i'm sure they won't work well.

> Anybody is working on it? We really need it, I've seen that there are
>some parts in 1.90 that are transalated to spanish, and think I've seen spanish
>images (is that OK?) but I could'nt use it. Only could use at 'system-
>preferences' 'opac languages' set to 'es'. I don't know if the images are there
>in the 1.90 package or not and how to use it?

maybe you could do a part of it yourself ? take a look at
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=TranslationTeams and
koha-translate mailing list.

>  Do you know if is there some advances in spanish translation?
>
>Thanks a lot.
>Emiliano Marmonti.
>
>PD: We're trying to start a global test in Argentina using Koha in some
>University Libraries.
>PD2: When it'll be the next IRC meeting? Could I join?

everybody is welcome :

8 April 2003 1200 PST (GMT-7)
  Paul state of 2.0
  Nick state of Docs