[Koha] koha under solaris or Mac OS X?

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Wed Nov 27 05:02:21 NZDT 2002

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, Christopher L Brown-Syed wrote:

> Has anyone experimented with running Koha under Sun's Solaris or Apple's
> version of Linux?

I don't know if anyone is using it, but there are prepackkaged versions of
Koha for Solaris available from a couple of sites.

> Please reply off-list, thanks.

Please summarize your findings back to the list.  I'd be very interested
in finding out about this too.

-pate

> cbs
>
> --
> Christopher Brown-Syed, PhD <clb24 at buffalo.edu> or <cbrownsyed at cogeco.ca>
> Visiting Assistant Professor, School of Informatics, Univ. at Buffalo

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org