[Koha] Nearly installed... one more q.

georgejenner at belgacom.net georgejenner at belgacom.net
Sun Aug 25 11:00:16 NZST 2002

Hi

>[$kohaadminpath]/htdocs/[$somesubdir]/index.html probably Koha cannot find
>the C4 Modules or the includes.

I think you're right :-)  thanks.  I found an entry to includes with \ instead of / in the pathname, and now I can do certain things,including search the empty catalog.

But many things still don't work, like adding books etc.  I seem to be in a mess with my directory structures.  And where C4 should be I now have no idea.  I've moved it
a few times and allowed scripts to access it, but this is obviously wrong.  Should it be in perl/lib?

George