[Koha] File definitions and Process - Checked by Vexira DEMO versio

Williams, Olwen - SAL Olwen.Williams at safeair.co.nz
Fri Aug 16 15:12:54 NZST 2002

I'm here and mostly lurking.  I did reply before I came to work this
morning, but didn't check where the message was going and it went privately.

I wrote extracts to create files ready to import to Koha from the existing
database.  We managed to get it pretty clean after a few iterations.  I just
did tab delimited files.

Branch transfers are for movements between branches.  I may still have the
diagrams I did for the original system.  Time is a limited commodity at the
moment, but ask if you have any questions and I may know the answer.