[Koha] Troubleshooting Apache Server

micheas micheas at micheas.dyns.net
Sun Jul 21 05:17:00 NZST 2002

The only things I can think of are:

 that the server that koha runs on may have to be on a privileged port
(<1024) I doubt that this is the case.  It is the easiest to test,
though.  Maybe trying to run koha on port 880?

that there is something listening on on port 198 (what?)
 " netstat | grep 198 "  might give an answer, but it doesn't say why
Koha is trying to bind to port98.

port 198 could be hard coded somewhere?
   " grep -d recurse 198 /etc/* " might give a pointer.

I don't understand why apache is trying to use port 198.  Is There
something unusual in /etc/apache/httpd.conf ?

Micheas