[Koha] error with 1.2.1

Ville Huhtala vhuhtala at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Jul 8 23:34:35 NZST 2002

On 08 Jul 2002 10:31:36 +1200
Chris Cormack <chris at katipo.co.nz> wrote:

> What you could do to get it running is make a dir in /root writable by
> the user that mysql runs as.
>
> But it would be better to get it using /tmp.
> Perhaps have a look at www.mysql.com to see whether they have any
> documentation that can help. Ill see if I can find anything as well.

This error comes from starting mysql from command line as user root. Error goes away If I use Mandrake control center to start mysql.

Genuine bugs:

INTRANET 1.2.1
You searched on author Sanford, WilliamR., 0 results found

Search removed one white space from query: Sanford,%20WilliamR. Manually correcting this to Sanford,%20William%20R. gives expected results.

This bug affects also http://opac.library.org.nz

OPAC 1.2.1
The requested URL /cgi-bin/koha/subjectsearch.pl was not found on this server.

Ville Huhtala