[Koha] running server over dsl adsl etc etc

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Jun 22 04:26:03 NZST 2002

OK here is what we have

Commercial account since we have business lines to the museum.

256 uplink and  I think 512 down link which means the  person coming into the
catalog gets 256.... This we may want to up.

already  have them as a provider for Internet services

(If it works I tend to stay with once source for everything, thus you have
only one  phone number to holler at when  the thing breaks!)

still have to lease static ip's unless we wanted to go with the dynamic ip
server (which we don't)

Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC