[Koha] Re: user comments

Ed Haskell ejm at chartermi.net
Fri May 3 16:41:22 NZST 2002

Here in the USA we are concerned that keeping this kind of information about
patrons' reading habits might be subject to examination by outsiders as the
result of a court order. If we don't keep it we can't reveal it.

At the same time we wish our current system permitted it as a user option.
For example I would love to have a list of what I've read and I am
unconcerned about a court looking at the list. Another patron may not feel
that way.

Ed Haskell
Rochester Public Library Board of Trustees