[Koha] What goes into the SQL tables for running KOHA?

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Feb 27 11:54:48 NZDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 02:27, Michael Joyner wrote:
> Up and running to my data in.

How are you planning to get your data in. Do you have it marc format and
wish to import it that way? Or were you planning to use the acquisitions
module to load the data?

If you want to import from marc you will need to check out the latest
version from cvs.
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=16466

We are hoping/planning to get a version 1.2.0 out soon. I may do a 1.1.2
tarball tho, including some of the fixes that have happened since 1.1.1
(quite a lot of fixes in fact) But not including the new marc stuff.

It depends how far up the pipeline a 1.2.0 release is .. Ill ask the
other developers but I think we should be able to do a 1.2.0 tarball
within a week.

Chris
--
Chris Cormack                                               Programmer
025 500 789                                  Katipo Communications Ltd