[Koha] What goes into the SQL tables for running KOHA?

Michael Joyner mjoyner at ewc.edu
Thu Feb 28 02:33:48 NZDT 2002

Well, I was trying to use the acquisitions module.
Don't have any MARC records to import (yet). :)

I am going to use it for all these books UNCF donated us as a test
before trying to move off our ANCIENT sco box for the main library.

Does the CVS version have a config guide or menu for what to put
into the SQL tables for preferences, etc for a new blank installation?