[Koha] Installation Part II

Robert Rickenbrode II rkr_ii at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 04:57:27 NZST 2001

Hi Steve, thanks for the help.

Issues:

Steve> In your C4 directory again, do you have a Circulation subdirectory that
Steve> contains a file called Circ2.pm?  I'm wondering if you have an old C4
Steve> directory that doesn't have some of the changes I made recently.

I do have both the subdirectory and Circ2.pm file.  I'm using the
koha-1.1.1 release from the Sourceforge site.

Rob> If I attempt to go to circulation, I get:
Rob> premature end of script headers in
Rob> /home/httpd/cgi-bin/koha/circ/circulation.pl

Steve> There is no other error that is coming just before this message?

No, just checked again.

Rob> If I attempt to go to Acquisitions, I get 2 errors:
Rob> Undefined subroutine &main::systemprefs called at
Rob> /home/httpd/cgi-bion/koha/loadmodules.pl
Rob> and
Rob> Premature end of script headers:
Rob> /home/httpd/cgi-bin/koha/loadmodules.pl

Steve> Okay.  The systemprefs subroutine is supposed to be in the Search.pm
file
Steve> in your C4 directory (mine is located in /usr/lib/perl5/C4/Search.pm).
Steve> I'll e-mail you a copy of that file privately.

My copy of Search.pm did not have this function. The file you sent me fixed
the acquisitions problem! (Thanks!)  The interface works, by apache's error
log is giving me an error, saying that the table koha.systemprefs does not
exist.

It's not in the koha.mysql script either - is this future functionality?

So, acquisitions is working; circulation is not.

Finally, folks, am I missing something?  After I install CDK (successfully,
the full cdk demo works) and try to fire up telnet/circ, nothing happens...

Any thoughts?

Best, Rob

Robert K. Rickenbrode II
rkr_ii at yahoo.com