[Koha] Hello from the Museum's Library In Arizona!

Nicholas Stephen Rosasco nsr4n at tetra.mail.virginia.edu
Wed May 23 11:21:37 NZST 2001

> I have no immediate plans to work on making koha MARC compliant, but having
> MARC importers, and exporters would be cool.

If we can achieve this, I don't see how the internal data storage would
matter much....

I think there are MARC routines out there, possibly even in perl.

Question:  has anyone sat down and sorted out how close Koha's existing
records are to MARC output (or Z39.50, for that matter)?

Nick
...still interested in being able to feed bulk ISBN numbers in for
populating the database off Natl' Library (LC, etc) z39/marc access