[Koha] Database increment error returned 23.11

Christina Fairlamb cjf at wmu.se
Fri May 31 20:11:26 NZST 2024

Thanks Katrin,

We are two different libraries, I added my voice to the ring for if more than one user is facing the same problem it might become a bigger issue affecting many.

My versions:

10.5.23-MariaDB
Koha 23.11.05

I ran through the whole process again anyhow. I implemented the script and tested it all out as advised, the new items are getting new numbers. The solution works just as it did way back when.

Most concerning to me is that this reoccurred despite implementing the fix a long time ago (I can't remember which version at this point) and having a later version of MariaDB. The error only flagged after a major upgrade, no issues were raised in the normal cataloguing activities of the library nor caught in the corrupted data report that gets run occasionally.

Christina