[Koha] Unable to run the indexing after installing elastic search

Nirmit Krishnatray nirmit at edutech.com
Tue Jul 30 17:58:52 NZST 2024

Hi all,

Please find the error below  which I'm getting while indexing:

[NoNodes] ** No nodes are available: [http://localhost:9200], called from sub Search::Elasticsearch::Role::Client::Direct::_ANON_ at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/SearchEngine/Elasticsearch/Indexer.pm line 437.Something went wrong rebuilding indexes for library

Best Regards
Nirmit Krishnatray