[Koha] Plcak Status not showing in about page

Texicon Software Solutions info at texicon.in
Mon Jul 29 02:15:58 NZST 2024

I enabled plack in my instances by following the https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Plack. It does not show any error, and if I again put the same command it shows the warning the Plack is already running but In my instance, in the Koha About page does not show the Plack status.

Running this command sudo grep Include /etc/apache2/sites-available/library.conf shows the output of

Include /etc/koha/apache-shared.conf

#  Include /etc/koha/apache-shared-disable.conf

  Include /etc/koha/apache-shared-opac-plack.conf

   Include /etc/koha/apache-shared-opac.conf

   Include /etc/koha/apache-shared.conf

#  Include /etc/koha/apache-shared-disable.conf

  Include /etc/koha/apache-shared-intranet-plack.conf

   Include /etc/koha/apache-shared-intranet.conf

May I know why the status of Plack is not showing in the About page?

koha Version  : 23.05.11

With regards

Anupama

Texicon Software Solutions